Shut your eyes and imagine a hacker. Thanks to TV shows like CSI: Cyber and the above still from Mr Robot, you’ve maybe just drawn a mental picture of an anti-social, hoodie-wearing male between 15 and 30 years of age sitting in his mom’s darkened basement surrounded by monitors and wires, right? Well, you’re half right – because “the most visible breed of computer cracker is an “obsessive middle-class white male, between 12 and 28 years old, with few social skills and a possible history of abuse”. That was the controversial conclusion of Canadian psychologist Marc Rogers in his “Psychology ofContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware