Societies need enemies, so the governments of the world must have real and invented boogeymen – the idea being that we all play happy families. It doesn’t work and yet, from the 1950’s through to 1990, The Russians were deemed a threat to our very existence. Then, Communism was the enemy. Then it was the war on drugs and terror. Now it’s Rogue Nations like North Korea. Next, it will be aliens. The truth of the matter is, no government was ever gonna launch a nuclear strike first, not even Kim Jong-Un or Donald Trump – that would just beContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware