In the past week or so, President Trump has labeled NFL players who take a knee in peaceful protest “sons of bitches” and disrespectful to the flag while colluding with a foreign, enemy government. He has shown disdain for Puerto Ricans and it’s emerged that he has even been called a “moron” by his own Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson. But every so often, he gets something right – I mean, even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, right? Last week, the most unpresidential president ever “proclaimed” in a White House Press Release that October 2017Continue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware