They’ve taken hospitals, power plants, oil and gas companies and governmental departments offline… no, we’re not talking about Donald Trump and the Republican Party’s plans for selling off America to the highest bidder (Moscow and Beijing) – we’re talking about Ransomware hackers. In the last couple of years, Ransomware has gone from minor pain in the backside to billion dollar industry. So where are their botnets, spearfishing emails and malware going to strike next? WHICH INDUSTRIES ARE THE MOST ATTACKED? Earlier this year, the NTT Security’s Global Threat Intelligence Report – the most comprehensive report of its kind, based onContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware