Before May of this year, most non-techies had never heard of ransomware but when the Wannacry outbreak infected Britain’s hospital computers, Germany’s rail network and Spain’s main telecoms provider, everyone soon sat up and started taking network security more seriously. So today we’re counting down the ten most hilarious, visionary and ironic ransomware tweets and memes from around the world, including some eye-opening truths about other countries… At Number 10 is a popular ransomware themes – how Linux just bosses Windows at overall network security. South Korean company Nayana may have something to say about that after they paid aContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware