FEDEX ARE THOROUGHLY FED UP FedEx may have acquired Dutch shipping company TNT Express last year, but we here at the RansomwareNewz Desk have always wanted FedEx to merge with rivals UPS so they can re-name their company in line with how their parcel-less customers often feel – FedUp. Their employees look more happy with the news, though… Joking aside, FedEx now have a much better reason to be fed up – the Memphis-based delivery company has revealed that this summer’s NotPetya ransomware attack (which used a Windows exploit stripped from an NSA leak) that affected newly acquired TNT ExpressContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware