Welcome, welcome, welcome to RansomwareNewz straight outta Boston. We begin with news about Equifax, where things have gone from bad to worse to Dante’s ninth level of hell! No, RWNZ hasn’t recruited John Oliver but (trendsetters that we are!) hacking stories have become the subject of entire episodes of HBO’s Last Week Tonight. In case you missed Sunday night’s report on the Equifax data breach which placed 140 million Americans in danger of identity theft, here it is in its full glory: WHEN WILL THEY LEARN? And this news just in – Equifax has been hit again, this time by malvertising. SecurityContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware