While news in the cybersecurity world is dominated by Bad Rabbit, we knew that mentions of sex, nudity, crime and revenge would grab your attention like a President might grab a *****, and today’s RansomwareNewz has it all, just like a Shakespearian play… only without the murder and ghosts but with sixteen century insults like… YOU SCURVY-RIDDEN, POCK-MARKED, MAGGOT-BRAINED CUTLET MAKER We begin where Cybercrime meets a more traditional crime – well, one that involves the physical theft. They didn’t have ATM machines in the 1500’s but a suspiciously Shakespearian-sounding malware called Cutlet Maker is being hawked on the dark webContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware