Hello, good evening and welcome to The Ransomware Newzdesk, our new, weekly, two-minute roundup bringing the lowdown on hacking, trojans, malware and all things ransomware from around the world to keep you informed, edu-ma-cated and secure. THE INLAND REVENUE E-MAIL SCAM We begin in the good ‘ole US of A where this week, the IRS issued an urgent warning about a new scheme targeting honest, American taxpayers… so at least President Trump will be safe from attack! A bogus e-mail, featuring both the IRS and FBI’s badges informs recipients they must fill out a questionnaire within ten days. Click the link andContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware