Welcome to RWNZ outta Boston where, of course, the big ransomware news of the last 48 hours is Bad Rabbit – the latest cyberattack that’s sweeping across Europe. After parts of the United Kingdom were recently battered by Hurricane Ophelia and Storm Brian, IT professionals are battening down the hatches at the prospect of another huge ransomware attack. But could Bad Rabbit rival WannaCry and Petya/NotPetya in size and scope, or is it a storm in a teacup? Let’s take a closer look by jumping… DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE The Bad Rabbit outbreak appears to have started in Russia andContinue reading
Recent Ransomware Newz
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Bad Rabbit Special
- In other RansomwareNewz: Sex, Crime, Nudity & Revenge!
- Ransomware, Data Breaches, I.D.Theft & The Future
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax, Russian Kangaroos, NATO
- 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Trump declares October Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 13 years too late
- Fight Ransomware like you’re defending your Castle
- RansomwareNewz Desk – Equifax And FedEx Are Fed Up
- Which industries will Ransomware hackers strike next?
- Get to know your Hackers! The Psychology of Ransomware